09 April 2004

Christians in the Holy Land

I can't decide whether I support this organisation or not [is their methodology the best way of achieving their aims?]. However, I do share their concern; the emigration rates of 'native' Christians from middle eastern countries is alarming, particularly recently. And yet there's another part of me saying -so what? But the part that says it is a shame that the way things are is making Christians feel so uncomfortable [to say the least] that they would rather emigrate than stay and it is a loss to the potential mission of Christ in those lands .... Interesting what this says about Muslim majority countries at the moment, in the light of George Carey's much criticised comments [blogged earlier].

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...