22 April 2004

Environment Sunday

Now I've just found out that Environment Sunday is June 6th ... aually I think I vaguely knew that but had ignored it becasue I don't like the dating -it fitted badly with the university year. Personally I would like us more genrally as churches to take a leaf out of the book of the Little Gidding community who -according to their prayer book- have a creation season before Kingdom/Advent seasons. I'd go for that. Start in September sometime, include Harvest and go on to explore themes to do with the goodness of creation, stewardship etc etc. What liturgical colours would we recommend?

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...