Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
29 April 2004
Freedom of info
and perhaps a bit on copyright at the start. The thing I found most disturbing was that later in the article/inteview, the discussionof the US PAtriot act and what it could mean in practice. Then thinking that actually we probably have similar legislation in the UK but I'm not really up to speed on it. Anyone got any lnks? Thanks to Will for commenting and passing on the link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment