I heard this on the tele the other day; tracked the article down. Basically the research indicates that frequent ejaculation helps men to avoid prostate cnacer -which is one the the commoner male cancers. "each increase of three ejaculations per week was associated with a 15 per cent decrease in the risk of prostate cancer", says Leitzmann. "More than 12 ejaculations per month would start conferring the benefit - on average every second day or so,"
Hmmm, so what are we as Christians going to say to the unmarried men about this? Soem have been saying that no-one ever died of not having sex....
Well, Leitzmann remains cautious. "I don't believe at this point our research would warrant suggesting men should alter their sexual behaviour in order to modify their risk." ... So that's alright then [?].
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment