Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
19 April 2004
Western hypocrisy in trade exposed -cotton
Here's yet another illustration of how developed nations take a 'do as I say not as I do' approach to wrold trade. Developing nations are asked [pressured into] to dismantle tariffs and subsidies for their own [usually crop-based] industries while we subsidise and tariffise our own....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment