06 May 2004

If you were a theologian which would you be?

Actually the premise is wrong for many of you reading this: if you pray then you are already a theologian [I think it was St Simeon said that]. Nevertheless this is a bit of fun to brighten your day.

I came out as Karl Barth: "You are Karl Barth!
You like your freedom, and are pretty stubborn against authority! You don't care much for other people's opinions either. You can come up with your own fun, and often enough you have too much fun. You are pretty popular because you let people have their way, even when you have things figured out better than them." Mostly true except I think I'm more respectful of other people's opinions than this would imply [I hope!]. Also I'm only stubborn against authority when I am unconvinced and feel that other methods of persuasion have been ignored. May be I should do it again, there were a couple of questions I hesitated over quite a bit and I'm not sure that I chose rightly ...

Even with the changed answers it still comes up Karl Barth! -Anyone *not* come up KB?

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...