18 May 2004

Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11

After seeing a piece on this at breakfast on BBC News 24 and now reading this article; this is obviously for me a must see film. In fact knowing my kids, I suspect they're going to want to make a family occasion of it. The director is the guy who did "Bowling for Columbine" ... so that should give some ideas of the style.

The really interesting thing is the politics. Disney [who own Miramax, who paid for the making] have vetoed it being shown in the USA. Michael Moore made it in order to attempt to prevent the election of George W ... more details from this Guardian article.

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...