10 May 2004

New Blogger settings

I thought I'd have a go at one or two things now that Blogger have updated
their stuff. They now have commenting built in and so I've gone on to that.
This doea mean that I've lost the previous comments from HaloScan but it
should make things easier over time not to have to worry about replanting
the code if I change the template. The problem was though, when I changed to
blogger's comments and removed the haloscan ones, I must have accidently
removed a crucial bit of formatting [as as my HTML is very basic and doesn't
run to CSS]; meaning that I've had to rebuild the site from pieces of old
pages .... but it seems successful.

The new templates are nice too -I might just go for one... a bit later
maybe.

Anyway the other thing to try is this one. I'm writing this blog entry by
email and seeing whether I can get it up on the site simply by emailing:
could make things simpler in one or two instances, you never know.

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...