24 June 2004

Cutting Bishops

  • .


  • Will they really do this? Cold this be linked to something I blogged about a few months back? And I would like to reference a few comments I made yesterday too.

    That and the quote from Jonny Baker's blog [quoting Graham Cray]:
    'for the first time in 34 years of ministry i am running to keep up with what god is doing in the church of england' - something's happening!
    Which has to be kept beside a comment from Sue Wallace of Visions in York, reflecting on my experience lately:
    "What has happened to all this stuff they are saying about supporting new ways of being church? And resulting moral support and hard cash." And Maggi's comments are definitley worth a look too.

    Anyway, wondering wheher this means that Bradford, Ripon and Leeds, and perhaps Wakefield are more likely to end up some kind of Archdiocese?

    No comments:

    Christian England? Maybe not...

    I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...