21 June 2004

"The Debate Show" Fraud

As someone who has had their share of invitations from local and national media to say something about something else, this is a chiling little tale and worth noting because you and I dear reader are just the kind of people that would make for good stooges for this kind of programming. Needless to say I lament the erosion of trust that is the likely outcome of this kind of stuff

The other thing is that it is a story that bears testimony to the value of good skills with search engines; I must admit I'm beginning to find that you have to be inventive and cunning sometimes to find the info. It's often out there but not always easy to find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's the file that Lauren found on the 'net that tipped him off:

http://www.equalccw.com/thedebateshowfiasco.html

(And yes, Lauren is a dude.)

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...