Planet Ark : Iran Warns G8 It Will Not Halt Nuclear Program
It just looks a bit like Iran could be about to find itslef in the cross-hairs. Only perhaps they are banking on the fact that the USA appears to have bitten of more than it can chew in Iraq and Afghanistan and that the presidential election will focus minds somewhat.... ?
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment