07 July 2004

Moving offline pro tem


This is likely to be my last blog for a few days, perhaps a week or so while we move house from Bradford to Durham. Durham is a cable-free area so I will also have to commune with the mysteries of ADSL in order to get the household wireless network back to peak condition. We're using the Phone Co-op as provider because it's a co-op and you get "coop" not "co.uk" -so that's a bit more interesting.

Anyway try again after 12th July when our ADSL connection is supposed to become live. If I've configured stuff right I'll be back. How hard can it be [famous last words]?

Have fun while I'm gone but not so much that I get jealous!

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...