Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
23 August 2004
Greenbelt bloggers - the Wibsite
Well I'm starting to get ready for Greenbelt where I'll be escorting speakers again and hopefully turning up to get a look at some of these other bloggards in real life. See you there peops! [So that's a confirmation that this blogger will indeed be at the festival -but not invited to the emerging church roundtable.... so sad :-( ]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
1 comment:
e-mail andrew and ask for an invite. he opens the door for that on his site i think....
Post a Comment