Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
09 August 2004
Linux growing
THis cought my eye because I am almost fully Linux now: PC boots into Linux and accesses the 'net via an ethernet card wired to our modem router ]so no worries about finding a linux driver for wifi components though it should be getting easier to do so]. Linux just emerging from geekdom into usability for normal don't-want-to-know-how-it-works-just-let-me-do-stuff PC users. And it may be that I've joined the ranks of those hwo use the world's second most pop OS in the process. It scores over the Mac 'cos it uses cheaper hardware; ie regular intel PC's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment