An article about the carbon offset schemes of Future Forests.
"Future Forests increasingly makes its money from fees for providing companies with advice on reducing emissions and devising marketing campaigns on how to achieve that goal. "
So ideas like, you've got quite enough material possessions, so why not ask for gifts of trees to be planted? That's the kind of thing they're into.
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment