15 December 2004

Apologetics style

This seems to be me and I think it's not unfair though I certainly wouldn't go as far as to say that I confound people with my knowledge: sometimes I confuse them and sometimes it seems to have little effect at all ...
You scored as Evidentialist. You are an evidentialist! Apologetics primarily consists in showing the good reasons one has to believe the claims of Christianity. You consistently confound unbelievers with your knowledge of history, science, and Bayesian computation that you learned from John Warwick Montgomery, Gary Habermas, and Richard Swinburne.

Evidentialist

64%

Classical Apologist

50%

Fideist

37%

Reformed/Presuppositional Apologist

30%

Atheist

20%

What kind of apologist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

QuizFarm.com

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...