08 December 2004

noddy guide to premillenialism


right click the image to get to the option to see it full sized. I link it here not because I believe in it and want to present it for you to beleive in too but so that you have the chance to have a reference point in case you need to keep in view what it is that this group of people do believe. I still feel that JEsus' agnosticism about such things is fatal to this view and I still beleive that a view which essentially sees the book of Revelation as apocalyptic literature, ie as revealing what the spiritual dynamics of history are [and were for Christians in the first century]. If you want to know more you could do worse than copnsult Michael Wilcox's commentary published by IVP in the Bible Speaks Today series.
Blue Letter Bible

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...