29 January 2005

Destroy Rock n Roll


One of those serendipties: while browsing for a copy of Amelie on DVD the music in the store cought my attention: reminding me of Nightcrawlers using those electro-poppy sounds I love so much with a rhythm that brings joyous moevemnt to my limbs [but I controlled myself -this was just a shop!]. Anyway I have to say that I love the sound: remniscent of late 90's dance at it best. seriously clever sampling and mixing and rather witty at times too. I like the use of the rhythmic bursts of music on some track andthe way the whole thing is just so happy-making. Give it a go I doubt you'll be disappointed, unless, like my sons, you are pathologocally averse to dance music.
Amazon.co.uk: : Explore similar items

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that song i heard ages ago. the words/vocals are exactly the same as the tomahawk song "harlem clowns" from their 2003/4 'mit gas' album. it just doesn't have that beat.

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...