21 January 2005

'I don't like Monday 24 January'


Reason not to get out of bed this coming Monday; it's been calculated that it would be the worst day of the year. Personally I'm a fairly equable kind of person and don't usuallly suffer Monday blues or overmuch with seasonal affective disorder; my depressions are mild and reactive to life events. However, for some people, it's important to know that they do have reasons to feel uncheerful that are about less 'tangible' conditions of life. What would Jesus do? I think it's particularly interesting to note the link with failed new year's resolutions .... Me; I tend to wait for Lent to try out lifestyle changes.
BBC NEWS | UK | 'I don't like Monday 24 January'

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...