Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
11 January 2005
Smart Growth, Smart Places
We are now developing the technologies that could make co-operative ownership more likely and practical. "When objects know where they are, where you are, and when your schedules are likely to coincide, it becomes much easier to share hard goods with others, which is both cheaper and more sustainable than buying that Prius or vacuuming robot yourself."WorldChanging: Another World Is Here: Smart Growth, Smart Places and Bright Green Cities:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment