20 January 2005

Spammed man sued by alleged spammer

My heart goes out to this guy because he's being sued by the spammers he helped to finger: he "claims the reason he's been sued by Atriks is because, after complaining to his ISP about the alleged spam, the company saw its accounts closed down by the service providers. 'They apparently are angry that spamming has become difficult for them and blame me,' he said. 'If I can be sued simply for complaining about spammers, then anyone can be."

I really hope that he wins and they lose otherwise it's a bad day for the internet.
Spammed man sued by alleged spammer wants cash - silicon.com:

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...