17 March 2005

How to interview and hire people

@Sfunny; having just blogged about interview technique, one of my RSS feeds delivered me this on how to interview. It's interesting because I sometimes do interview others and it is insightful on how to make sure that the process really works for the hirer. However, it's also an insight into what one can do to be interviewed better. I'm getting something about being prepared to be gently assertive in order to make sure that the things that the interviewers need to see/notice really are noticed. If the question doesn't work, say so and say why and be prepared to ask what its rationale is. I'm pretty sure that if it's done nicely and in a spirit of cooperation it can't go too far wrong except if they want dependent 'yes-sayers' Or am I wrong on this?
How to interview and hire people - scottberkun.com

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...