21 April 2005

Being fat 'lessens risk of early death'

'Pleasingly plump' may actually be the optimum kind of weight. Hmmm, who'd 'a' thunk it? It makes me feel a bit better, but I still want to lose a bit more weight so I can be more like my 30 year old figure. Vanity I know but now they've stripped my of my health pretext. Though I think I'd like to see the study replicted and cross-referenced before believing it to whole-heartedly. One of the good things about it is that it may at least give some wirhgt [!] to the lobby calling for us to get less iconographically hung up on stick-insects. There are implications here for people with eating disorders and body-image issues. There is still a lot to check out.
SocietyGuardian.co.uk | Society | Being fat 'lessens risk of early death'

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...