17 April 2005

Electric gadgets get the brushoff

Me: I've laways been a little suspicious of battery gadgets that do what we can do for ourselves relatively easily. It's also a matter of adding more batteies to landfill. So I was interested to knote this: "an exhaustive review of 42 dental trials, involving 3,800 participants, shows the old-style brush is just as effective." Only one type of electric brush showed up better. However, the rider is also that you need to brush for c 2mins not the average 40 seconds and you need to brush into the gum line [therefore a softer brush may be in order or you'll lose some gum like I did at one point].



The Observer | UK News | Electric gadgets get the brushoff:

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...