I don't own a car and hate the idea of owning one, however, maybe I don't have to contemplate it if this took off and it has all the signs of something that might work well. Rent a car for the times you need a car. "It is less hassle, as well as more environmentally friendly, and it costs him less, he says.The lease on my car was up and I compared the costs and I figured, with all the expenses, I spent $400 a month on a car. So I figured I could do that for a lot less if I just booked the car by the hour. It was just cost effective.'"
GOt a lot going for it. Wonder whether we could do similarly with other stuff we only need occasionally? -Lawnmowers, for example.
BBC NEWS | Programmes | Click Online | Re-thinking urban car journeys:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment