26 May 2005

Human Powered... Blender?

I can't help thinking that there is potential for human powered stuff. I mean I think that I would be more inclined to cycle a dynamo in my garage if it was hooked up to put electrickery back into the grid and credit me the power, or to store the leccy as hydrogen or whatever for use later to boil my kettle. It would be a win win kind of thing: I get exercise to keep healthy, and there's a bit more non-fossil-carbon bearing leccy in the system ... Adds to my idea of opening a gym which sells the surplus electricity [if any] generated from their coustomers. If I knew enough about the practicalities of generation I'd give it a go ... perhaps I should try to find someone -ideas anyone?

Treehugger: Bikeblender HPB: Human Powered... Blender?

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...