I'm due in London on Monday 20th [tomorrow] for a committee meeting of Baptismal Integrity. So, if I don't blog tomorrow, you know why.
About Us
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Science And Spirituality Of Addiction
What drew me in was the collocation of science and spirituality in the title. I'm also a little interested in addiction through having ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
Some readers will recall that I'm keen in principle on a thorough review of the way we do dioceses in the CofE. I'm not starry-eyed...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
2 comments:
will pray that the meeting goes well.
Will have to send you an email and ask a couple of questions some when.
Thanks; it all went fine. As to getting in touch, it may help you to know that I have a gmail account and the prenomen is andiibowsher ...
Post a Comment