15 June 2005

'I will refuse to register for an ID card and will donate £10 to a legal defence fund'

For Brit readers only; if like me you are very skeptical of the alleged benefits of ID cards and regard them as a potential danger to civil liberties not to mention a likely annoyance and furthermore a darned expensive way to achieve very little in fact except endanger liberties ... you know what to do; click on the header and sign the pledge!
'I will refuse to register for an ID card and will donate £10 to a legal defence fund' - PledgeBank - Tell the world "I'll do it, but only if you'll help"
Also see: http://no2id.net/index.php

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...