22 July 2005

Digital Prayer Carpet

Hmmm; an interesting idea. I'm surprised no-one has done it before. My question now is whether there is some kind of equivalent for Christians? Not because I'm into me-too-ism, but because it's the kind of thing that I would expect entrepreneurial north American Christians to have come up with, but since we have no similar kind of need for such an artefact, I'm wondering what may be equivalent. "Artist Soner Ozenc has created a prayer rug for Muslims with an embedded digital compass and electroluminescent wiring. The image on the rug glows brighter as the rug is turned towards Mecca, dimmer as it turns away. "
WorldChanging: Another World Is Here: Digital Prayer Carpet

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...