12 July 2005

Eat Your Curry

I used to live in Bradford, so it's no surprise that I have a bit of a taste for a good curry. Good news then that "curcumin, the yellow spice found in tumeric and curry powders, can block the development of a variety of cancers." However, before you go on a lifetime curry binge, it is worth recalling that the tongue and throat cancer rates among the most habitual curry-eaters is reputed to be significantly higher than the rest of us. I was told that by an Indian and I've not checked it out ...
WorldChanging: Another World Is Here: Eat Your Curry:

1 comment:

voixd'ange said...

Thanks for the info. I have two sons who are half Indian...never needed an excuse to eat Indian food, but still its good to have one.

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...