My book has now chugged through the registration process for Amazon UK. I notice though that they add the extra charge for hard-to-find items which means that it is quicker and cheaper to go directly via the printers' unless you are ordering other books from Amazon aswell. I will keep my eyes open for the listing on A-.com. North American buyers will find that the printers operate in Canada so NAmerican supply is straightforward.
Also see the 'homepages' for the book with more info and extras.
Amazon.co.uk: Books: Praying the Pattern: The Lord's Prayer as Framework for Prayer and Life
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment