14 August 2005

Praying the Pattern now on Amazon UK

My book has now chugged through the registration process for Amazon UK. I notice though that they add the extra charge for hard-to-find items which means that it is quicker and cheaper to go directly via the printers' unless you are ordering other books from Amazon aswell. I will keep my eyes open for the listing on A-.com. North American buyers will find that the printers operate in Canada so NAmerican supply is straightforward.
Also see the 'homepages' for the book with more info and extras.
Amazon.co.uk: Books: Praying the Pattern: The Lord's Prayer as Framework for Prayer and Life

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...