I found this inspirational. The near destruction of New Orleans could provide the chance to really make a difference in its rebuilding. Here are some ideas. Wouldn't it be great to see/hear some debate with ideas of this ilk? Let me know if you come across the like.
WorldChanging: Another World Is Here: Dreaming A New New Orleans, Version 1
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment