17 September 2005

maggi dawn: Fifteen minutes of fame?

maggi dawn: "I'm working on a research project at the moment which may well become the basis of a TV programme. I'm looking at the emergence of new forms of Church - the kind of thing that has variously been called New Forms, Alternative, Emerging, Fresh Expressions, etc...
Are you in a group like that, anywhere in the UK? If so, would you like to take part in the project, either by being a commenter, being interviewed, or having your Emerging group featured....?
If so, please e-mail me at this address:
emergingprojectATgmail.com
and I'll send you a questionnaire. All information given to me on the questionnaire will be treated as confidential, and will not be reproduced without your permission."
maggi dawn: Fifteen minutes of fame?:

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...