16 September 2005

SwanDerings: Praying

I've just discovered someone has been blogging about reading "Praying the Pattern". What's really exciting for me is that they are really engaging with the issues raised and it. Doubly so as the bit that is being quoted is a bit that was really one of those sections that, as I wrote it, seemed important and like one of the things that I felt really should be read/heard; I'd almost go as far as saying that it seemed one of the parts closest to God's purpose in my writing it.
So thank you Simone for sharing and I hope that God blesses your reflections richly.
SwanDerings: Praying

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...