27 October 2005

extisp.icio.us text - mine

It's an interesting exercise from time to time to look at your own data cloud on deli.cio.us. In my case it's really interesting that the biggest four words by a long way, are "environment, spirituality, Christian, and culture". Which actually seems not an unfair representation, except that 'mission' isn't there, mainly because for me most of this is mission, I just never label anything with it because most of the time these other labels are intersections with mission.

Spirituality is important as it is our main mission fields in the west, culture I got into because I wanted to understand better our mission context, environment is a passion of mine but is something we Christians have to be better in if we are to be credible in the next 100 years ....
extisp.icio.us text - andiibowsher
On Del.icio.us: , , , ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...