what do we have to do to ensure that an emerging theology is socially, politically and intellectually benign? If we believe that faith and theology should have some sort of public commitment, how do we avoid simply reinforcing the correlation between belief and dysfunctionality that Gregory Paul has highlighted?Is religion any good? | open source theology:On Del.icio.us: Christian, religion, social-dysfunction, correlation, statistics, pro-life, wealth, poverty, emerging_theology
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
12 October 2005
Is religion any good?
I mentioned, a post or two back, about the research by Gregory Paul and George Monbiot's response. Well, it got picked up on Open Source Theology too ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment