Some of these DJ back articles are well worth a look. What drew me to this one was the focus on process being important. "The world’s view is that the end justifies the means. The biblical view, however, is that the process is just as important as the end product." I have been sure that this is right but not settled to it because so much of the Christian practice around seems to be more into the end product. It's good to have this reassurance that means and ends are closely linked...
Discipleship Journal Archives :: Plastic Christianity Or The Real Thing?
On Del.icio.us: discipleship, process, maturity, growth, spirituality, Godliness, Christian-life, rules, relationship
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment