23 November 2005

Birth Verse Meme

You know what a sucker I am for this kind of thing. The idea is to look up the gospel passages that correspond to your birth date. In my case that gives us:
Matthew 4:1Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.
Mark 4:1Again he began to teach beside the sea. Such a very large crowd gathered around him that he got into a boat on the sea and sat there, while the whole crowd was beside the sea on the land.
Luke 4:1Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit in the wilderness,
John 4:1Now when Jesus learned that the Pharisees had heard, "Jesus is making and baptizing more disciples than John"
Of course I'm using Brit dating for January 4. Do I want to look up all the 1:4's? Nah.
Happy Catholic: Birth Verse Meme
Filed in: , ,

No comments:

A review: One With The Father

I'm a bit of a fan of medieval mysteries especially where there are monastic and religious dimensions to them. That's what drew me t...