01 December 2005

Anthony's family 'still forgive'

I maintain an interest in the dynamics of forgiveness and Christian faith. This is a particularly inspiring and challenging instance.

And while they will never forget, his mother Gee and sister Dominique said they had certainly forgiven.

"Why live a life sentence? Hate killed my son, so why should I be a victim too?" said Mrs Walker.

"Unforgiveness makes you a victim and why should I be a victim? Anthony spent his life forgiving. His life stood for peace, love and forgiveness and I brought them up that way.


BBC NEWS | England | Merseyside | Anthony's family 'still forgive': Filed in: , , , ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...