19 December 2005

moved in and wired

Well, I'm back. We moved on Monday last and took a few days to get the house more or less sorted and then discovered that we had to wait till today to get internet access. I see my hits counter has plummeted in the last few days, just shows me how important to you, dear reader, is the ongoing adding posts. So I hope that a little traffic will now return!

Now for the eye candy. I have a lovely picture taken from our front window for your delectation and delight.


On a less happy note, I interviewed [on Wednesday] for the post of Chaplain to Northumbria University, and while I was considered "appointable" they made a judgement on who they thought would be best fit with the existing team, and it wasn't me. :-(

Watch this space for developments careerwise. My main 'issue' is that my wife is to be ordained in July, and I need to be able to keep faith with that in the sense of it gives the parameters for where I can work and to some extent, what kind of work.

Ho hum, what has God got in store?

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...