07 December 2005

Personal stuff: moving and interviews


I am a bit circumspect about how much personal info I let loose on this blog. Sometimes it's because I don't think most readers would be that interested, sometimes, as with one of the things I will be sharing in a mo, it's because it might be painful if it doesn't work out and sometimes it's because I wonder just who might be reading and do I want it out there.

Anyway, the first thing I need to share is because if you are a reasonably regular reader, you will find that from this coming weekend, my blogging fades away. This is because we are about to move house. Not far and only for about 7 months [grrr] but it may take several days to be back in blog-entry mode.

Then, in the spirit of it not raining but pouring; the day after we move (ie Tuesday) I begin an interview process for a post as a university chaplain which has many things about it that look right and would be providential were it to be offered to me. However, I've been disappointed before and I scarcely dare to hope for it. Hence it is hard to share. The main interview is just after noon on Wednesday next...
youarewhatyoudelete: choice cuts

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...