I haven't seen this anywhere else yet except the Spanish press: "Benedicto XVI publicara el 25 de enero su primera enciclica, que versar sobre el amor y la caridad. El documento llevar por titulo 'Deus caritas est', segun ha revelado hoy el propio Pontifice en su audiencia publica de los miercoles"
Ie 'Benedict XVI will publish his first encyclical on 25 January dealing with love and charity. The document will carry the title, "Deus Caritas Est", according to the Pope himselp in a revelation during his Wednesday public audience.'
Should be interesting; the choice of subject for the former 'inquisition' head is intriguing.
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment