28 March 2006

Brancepeth Church see-through point - Photo Sharing

I was at a diocesan networking meeting on fresh expressions of church today in Brancepeth. Having been to the church building a month or so back, I knew it was a good idea to take my camera. Some of the pix are not so conventional...



Now I ought to give you a more conventional view. To explain the interest a bit; the church building was burnt down a few years ago and has recently been rebuilt along, to my untrained eyes, cistercian lines, that is with simplicity and space foremost. Incidently returning the building to a more medieval pattern in having no pews.


Brancepeth Church see-through point 1 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Filed in: , ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...