For UK readers
"In order to stop the 'Abolition of Parliament Bill', we need your help! Give us your details, and we'll keep you posted with what's happening, and what you can do to stop it. We'll also let you know when there are things going on in your local area that you can get involved in."
If you want to know why you should care, this piece in the Telegraph [not a newspaper I usually commend for its opinion] outlines the concerns along with why the ID card scheme is also worrying.
For non-UK readers pray or postive thoughts that this piece of Hitlerian nonsense doesn't make it to the statute books.
Murky.org: Join the Save Parliament Campaign:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment