For those interested in developments in post-modern spirituality, the new edition of JASANAS has been published with a slew of interesting articles. I particularly commend the study of whether counter cultural attitudes any longer characterise those involved in New Age movements. The answer is a variant on 'yes'! Perhaps surprisingly. Though a distinction between activist and others is needed in view of the popularisation of New Age stuff.
JASANAS: Journal of Alternative Spiritualities and New Age Studies
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment