28 June 2006

Abbey Nous: Daily bread and GM terminator tech

I thought I'd use this posting to flag up that I've started a new blog for Lord's prayer related stuff. The idea is that this should supplement the Abbey Nous Wiki which I will use mainly for more full documents and links. But for the more topical and transient things and as a way to flag up stuff that might make it to the wiki in time, there's the blog. I'm hoping too, that in time, it may become the touching place for people interested in developing and strengthening a Lord's prayer spirituality. As the intro says:
this blog is for friends and waysharers who are exploring or committed to a spirituality based on the Lord's prayer to share info and insights.


The post I've highlighted here should give an idea of one area of concern: the way that contemporary commercial and technological developments affect issues of global justice and providence. There may also appear things from time to time which might also make it onto Nouslife ...
Abbey Nous: Daily bread and GM terminator tech
Filed in: , , , ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...