24 June 2006

Care-ful and Car-less

It's been a period when writing has been fruitful. My article on car-free ministry was published very recently in Borderlands a it's about, well here's the blurb that goes with the copy I've lodged at ourmedia [just click on the title of this post for your own copy ...
Exploration of Christian ministry from a non-driver's perspective. And, in a global-warming world, exploring the ethical and missional aspects.


Amongst other things I argue that the issue of how we, the churches, respond to global warming is as important is the slave trade issue in terms of the apologetic legacy we leave. I also explore the shape of ministry without a car in communities shaped by the car.
Care-ful and Car-less | Ourmedia:
Filed in: , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The link from the ourmedia website to the article appears broken, all it's doing is showing a blank screen.

Andii said...

Thanks for that, I've contacted the people who look into that kind of thing ... hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

Andii said...

In the meantime [since response is slower than I'd like], I've posted a version on my 'the greening' blog.

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...