06 July 2006

Evangelicals and Zealotry

Scot McKnight has begun a blog series on evangelical 'zealotry' which looks like it may be worth keeping a link to for future reference. This post covers ground that "We are the Pharisees" [UK link here ] covers, but succintly and building towards other points, I judge.
what I mean by Zealotry. It is zeal to do what God says so bad that one is willing to construct a new Torah that goes beyond the Bible and in so doing betray a trust in God’s sufficient revelation in Scripture.

I think that he may be using a fruitful and fundamentally right insight.
Jesus Creed � Zealotry 1:
Filed in: , , ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...