26 August 2006

Greebelting happily

So here I am; I've paid me two quid for a coffee and half an hour online at the Tank [sponsored bt SureFish -geddit?]. So far I've done a bit of goforing for a speaker been told that anosther has his own minder and helped move some furnitire for the contributors' patio. I have also puntered in a session on justice spirituality and learned a few more things about podcasting -enough I hope now to do it just as soon as I can set things up which may not be for a few months, I suspect.

The weather's been fine but for a couple of light showers overnight and a heavy one that's just started. I'm hoping that this may turn out to be the last of it but I suspect we've a shower or two more to face. Thursday night was clear but really cold but we all slept better in the relative warmth of last night.

One of the joys of Greenbelt is meeting up with old friends and acquaintances and I have had my share of that so far. And then there's the meeting of people that I can't believe I haven't already run into given where we've lived and our interests.

Anyway, this is just really about keeping you up to date so I'll sign off now.

PS it's Weds 30th and alerted by Boy in the Bands I have corrected some of the more obvious typos ... Caused not by Blackberrying but by typing against the constraint of time in an internet cafe using a QWERTY keyboard when I normally use a Dvorak layout.

No comments:

A review: One With The Father

I'm a bit of a fan of medieval mysteries especially where there are monastic and religious dimensions to them. That's what drew me t...