08 September 2006

Tyneside emerges or not ...

I often don't blog things about individual happenings or meetings, as I tend to be wary of 'outing' anyone who may have met with me. However, I'm very happy to have been 'outed' by Phil whom I met yesterday to share our disappointment that Tyneside hasn't got more happening in the kind of alternative, emerging, arty, justice church kind of way. Yes Phil I had the savoury cheese -and we discussed vegetarianism off the back of it. Other readers please pray for us, as we think about how to network and encourage alt/emerging church in these parts.
headwayyouth- phil smith's blog: An emerging conversation
Filed in: , ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...